Help Centre

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.

  • Is there a family member or a friend you could call?
  • Is there a neighbour or colleague who can help?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Police or Ambulance Service on 999.

Do you need medical or mental health help now?

If so, then it is crucial that you contact the right person - most likely your GP. They will help you to get specialist help. If your GP surgery is closed, their answerphone will direct you to the right place.

Call NHS 111 if you need medical help or advice that is not life-threatening.

Need to talk?

There are other organisations who can also provide support:

0300 304 7000
(4:30pm – 10:30pm)
116 123
(24 hour helpline – free to call)
Anxiety UK
08444 775 774
(Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm)
No Panic
0844 967 4848 (Charged at 5p a minute)
(Everyday 10.00am – 10.00pm)
Rethink Mental Illness
0300 5000 927
(Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 4pm)